tto2newco | university startup ecosystem curates news and networking opportunities at the intersection of university innovation, entrepreneurship, and economic development.
Join tto2newco on twitter: http://twitter.com/tto2newco
Inform, connect and explore new avenues of collaboration between university technology transfer offices (TTO), entrepreneurs, industry R&D, and the investment & economic development communities interested in initiating or incubating high-tech startups (NEWCO), and innovation hubs.
- Innovation-based policy/funding programs for economic development
- Seed accelerators and university-affiliated incubators
- State and regional programs launched to encourage newco’s
- Academic and federal technology transfer
- University venture funds and startups
- Industry-university collaborations
- Translational Research
- and, more.
Network with tto2newco on:
- University TechTransfer Daily
- CoWorking Startup Daily
- Youtube – angel interviews; incubator tours
How to Subscribe
Subscribe to tto2newco by EMAIL or by TWITTER to receive future blog postings (currently, about 5 posts per week).
Who to Contact
Send press announcements, editorial/link corrections, and blog topic suggestions to:
bob (at) tto2newco.com
Disclaimer: TTO2NEWCO is not affiliated with my employer, UCLA. Comments and posts expressed herein are personal opinions of Bob Nidever or the blog post’s author, and do not necessarily represent official news or correspondence from the University of California.